Below is a list of suggested supplies for students entering the 4th or 5th grade. Further detailed information may be found on the teacher’s webpage or in the teacher’s opening letter which students will receive in September.
· Backpack to carry belongings to/from and in-school
· Soft pencil case/Ziploc bag for belongings
· Approximately 5 notebooks*
· Approximately 4 folders*
*Extras are always helpful
· 4 folders (Spanish, Music, Art & Technology)
· Sneakers (Must be worn on days when children have Physical Education.)
Miscellaneous supplies that are helpful learning tools: Crayons/ Colored Pencils, Glue, Post-its, highlighters and hand-held pencil sharpener
· Students will be given a homework agenda pad on the first day. This will be used daily. Some children have experienced success when using a small, thin binder to keep a homework folder, agenda pad, and pencil case together.
· Large Velcro binders are not suggested as they are cumbersome and heavy.
· Please consider that backpacks on wheels may be difficult for some students to carry up the stairs.
· Color-coordinated folders and notebooks may help your child stay organized.
Progress for students in Kindergarten through 5th grade will be reported during trimesters in accordance with our standards-based report cards. As a reminder, no hard or paper copies of report cards or progress reports will be sent home. Instead, we will post in OnCourse Connect.
Parents: Please remember to sign-in to OnCourse Connect, our Student Information System, which will alert parents automatically if the student experiences a decrease in grades or incurs a behavioral violation. If you do not remember your log in or password, please email email@example.com.
For directions to accessing report cards please click here.